Hey guys

Use this forum to post and discuss Lan Parties that are local (or not so local) to the North Jersey/Metro New York Area.
TrilogyXDK.
Private
Private

Hey guys

Post by TrilogyXDK. »

thinkin about goin to your lan party this september 28th :) hope i can make it! add me to xfire, ltrilogyl

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

Hey...I got your e-mail. I'll add you to xfire as soon as I can turn that pc on. It may not be until tomorrow night as I've got some grad school stuff to do.

Will you be coming down from MA for this? That would be cool...There will be a corner to crash in. If you want me to try and find a hotel...your best bet is a motel...but its a dive.
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

TrilogyXDK.
Private
Private

Post by TrilogyXDK. »

i would sleep on my comp lol, but yeah and im bringin some people as well :) hope it will be fun! will give u more info later ok

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

Hey...what games to do you guys play?

We are a BF2 camp...We Started with quake, then went to UT, then HL:DMC then Q3, for a bit, then UT2K3-4 and then to BF2.

Do you play CS? DOD? DMC?

Are you guys in college? High school? Workforce? Military(hehe)? All (ok most) of the regular NJLP core are 30+. We have a few youngens out there, but they'll be 30 someday. The most important thing to us is the mature attitude. We don't care how old you are, as long as we can have a meaningful conversation with you.
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Plymouth huh, just left my in-laws on the Cape, add yourself to the attending list.
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!

TrilogyXDK.
Private
Private

Post by TrilogyXDK. »

we play CS:S and BF2142 amung other various games that we dont play as much lol, if any1 plays 2142 add me TrilogyXDK. dont ferget the (.) check out my stats my team is pretty good overall record 113-44 we play with the best in AGC TWL and TGL, our website is http://www.madgamerz.com im the only one of them thats goin and im trying to convince a few others to come along with me from other clans our game tag is [MAD]