Mechwarrior Party At Dave&Busters 11/13

This board is to be used to discuss NJLP events and possible future events.
Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mechwarrior Party At Dave&Busters 11/13

Post by Murdock »

Hi everyone. I sent the e-vite for the Mechawrrior Party this Thursday(11/13). If you did not receive it, please contact me at murdock@njlanparty.com

Murdock

Osiramon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Went to the Mechwarrior Event

Post by Osiramon »

I went to the Mech Warrior Event.

This used the Advanced mode (which I had previously used only twice).

There were 12 people that attended, and it was split up into 2 groups of 6 for each round. Each group of six were randomly chosen each round, and the pods used were also random. Each round tried one of the new mech warriors. These were the Cougar :?: , Highlander, Masakari and ShadowCat. Everyone in the level had the same mech type in the same round. Each round was blind where no one knew who the other mechs were and the radar was turned off.

At the end of the 4 rounds the top 6 duked it out with whatever mech they wanted.

How did I do? I was a target as usual, and came in 8th. Most of the people there go weekly and are members in a club. If you want in, go to VirtualWorld site and indicate that you are a pilot in the Palisades and they will send you an e-mail for their events.
Osiramon
A.K.A. CorpusDecrepid

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Went to the Mechwarrior Event

Post by Murdock »

Osiramon wrote:I went to the Mech Warrior Event.

Each round was blind where no one knew who the other mechs were and the radar was turned off.
:shock: No radar? Sounds different! Cool!
Osiramon wrote: At the end of the 4 rounds the top 6 duked it out with whatever mech they wanted.
This would have been fun to watch!
Osiramon wrote: Most of the people there go weekly and are members in a club. If you want in, go to VirtualWorld site and indicate that you are a pilot in the Palisades and they will send you an e-mail for their events.
Really??? Damn, I'm going to go there now and re-register because I was not notified about this.

I really wish I could have been there. Thanks for going Osiramon!

By the way the website is http://www.virtualworld.com

WangMauler
Private
Private

Post by WangMauler »

mechwarrior 2? :)

i still play that sometiems at lans... i LOVED mechwarrior3's story line - it was very very well done, and the breifings, debreifings, and misison vodeos were also very nice - they shoudl have done that in mech4, it would have been a much better game...

does anyone still play mech3/4 online? i know a bunch of people who still paly game sliek mech2 and total annihilation online on gamespy....hehe
____
n0bed again!
____
+-=&-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-&-=+
-Wang
-=TeH PinK BunnY=-
http://www.nofork.com/~whicker/
+-=&-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-&=-+

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

Dude! We're not talking about online...we're talking about THE PODS!!!!

Check this out...

http://www.virtualworld.com