7hm LAN PARTY 7.0 6/25

Use this forum to post and discuss Lan Parties that are local (or not so local) to the North Jersey/Metro New York Area.
Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

7hm LAN PARTY 7.0 6/25

Post by Murdock »

http://www.7hmgaming.com announces LAN PARTY 7.0

This event is open to the public
LAN PARTY 7.0 Info:
Date: Saturday, June 25th + 26th 2005
Time: 10am - unknown.

5 Barker Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601

Cost: $30 for both days $15 for one
We are also asking for donations to keep the site up!!!

The first 30 people who signed this will have first seat. Some people are traveling long distances, I can't deny them a spot. Late comers we will do our best to accomodate you, but people who signed up first get a guranteed slot.

Alcohol is NOT permitted.

The above can change without warning, so please check back as we get closer to the date.

I will post more info as it becomes confirmed but at least an attendee list can get started. Please be understanding and

Respect the fact that this is a sponsored event. It is completely non-profit. The money is being laid out in good faith.

Here is a list of the games that will be played:

Counter Strike Source
Unreal 2004
Battlefield 1942 (and possibly MODs)
Counter-Strike v 1.5

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:

PC
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Power cables for pc and monitor
All game cd's (games that require cd)
Mouse pad (if you need one for your optical to cooperate - I don't know off hand what type of surface the tables will have.) *CAT 5 cable (the longer the better incase you are far from the switch) Cash (to cover the per person cost of the room & food drink) Headphones Power strip

HERE'S WHAT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO BRING (BUT NOT REQUIRED):

Extra parts (to help people incase they forget to bring something) Switches Drinks Snacks Server Game Patches Extension cord(s)
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com