Speaking of anime - RWBY

This is the general information board. Please place any ideas for this site, our servers, or any thing else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
War_Ghoul
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Speaking of anime - RWBY

Post by War_Ghoul »

I came across this on Netflix, it's done by Rooster Teeth the same folks that brought us the Red vs. Blue machinima.

Not sure if it's technically anime since it was made in the US, but I really enjoyed it none the less.

The official link below, both seasons are also available to stream in Netflix.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more&s=1
Last edited by War_Ghoul on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GenTsoChiken
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Speaking of anime - RWBY

Post by GenTsoChiken »

RWBY is a very good series. Sad that the creator, Monty Oum, had passed away Feb 1st 2015 due to a severe allergic reaction.

I got half way through season 2 before I lost interest, so idk if most of loose ends were tied up or even if they'll still continue it...

NILL
Commander
Commander

Post by NILL »

I didn't really care for RWBY. The voice acting and comedy, when compared to RvB, felt really forced. The story took too long to get going and used uninteresting school shenanigans as padding. The actions scenes were nice, but things like the textures were too plain and inconsistent.

Murdock
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Murdock »

Ha! I just tripped over RWBY on Netflix! I loved it! I loved how I would be straight faced, watching closely, and then something happens, and I'm totally laughing out loud!
Murdock
Director
NJLANParty.com