Maryland LAN Gamers

Use this forum to post and discuss Lan Parties that are local (or not so local) to the North Jersey/Metro New York Area.
[FETT]Cupcake
Commander
Commander

Maryland LAN Gamers

Post by [FETT]Cupcake »

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know of a LAN that is going on in my area that I will be attending. It's Maryland LAN Gamers and it is in Greenbelt Maryland, which is just outside of DC. It's a 125 slot lan held at a firehouse. I've never been to one, but they been putting on lans for a while (this will be there 29th), and it looks pretty good. I've already signed up and a friend of mine from Florida may be flying up for it. Some of the Weekend Wars staff have expressed interest in going. It will probably be a 3.5 hour drive from north NJ, and only 45 minutes for me. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested. It is being held Nov. 14-16. Hopefully, I'll see some of you there. If not, I'll be at Weekend Wars 23 in December. Later...
Steam Name: An0rak

Tipperzack
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: Maryland LAN Gamers

Post by Tipperzack »

I've been looking at that lan for a bit and it looks good
I'm most likely to go thereand hope some other guys can go.

[FETT]Cupcake
Commander
Commander

Post by [FETT]Cupcake »

Some of the Weekend wars guys will be coming to the lan. I spoke to Omega and Nikita and they said they're coming, and said some others may come as well. Should be a good turnout. Any NJLP peeps thinking about going? Murdock, Nill, Tome? Anyone?

Only thing that sucks is that it's the same weekend as Gregg's NJGamers party, I just realized.
Steam Name: An0rak

averyhawk
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by averyhawk »

Would like to go but I am flying out to California that weekend..... :(