Jan Lan Over... Post your reviews

This board is to be used to discuss NJLP events and possible future events.
Osiramon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Jan Lan Over... Post your reviews

Post by Osiramon »

Just to let all of you know, the statistics for those that played UT2004 on the Jan Lan are now uploaded to the servers. Go to the main screen to get that information.

Let us know how we did and what we can do better.

Review us at http://www.s2i.org as well.

Thanks to those who came, and I hope we can get you all back...
Osiramon
A.K.A. CorpusDecrepid

Osiramon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Osiramon »

FYI:

For those of us that had more than our share of Steam problems, this was posted on Slashdot earlier:
KrunchTime writes "The Steam network seems to be having some problems tonight. This is not good new for fans of counter-strike, day of defeat and other half-life mods. Some people seem to be able to log on fine while others, like me :(, cannot connect at all. The steam forums were filling up with invective when I was last able to get on. The forums now seem to have imploded under the strain of complaints. The question that was being asked most is why there isn't more redundancy on the log-in side of steam. They say that if one of the master servers goes down that the accounts held there become unavailable immediately. The other big problem is that while the Steam network is down even the offline games are unplayable. There was no sign of responses from Valve staff or forum moderators."
Osiramon
A.K.A. CorpusDecrepid

War_Ghoul
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by War_Ghoul »

Success!! Awesome party, thanks for all the planning and effort you guys put into it!!!!

harlock
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by harlock »

I thought that the party was great. For the most part there were no major server problems, the internet access was a nice find (thanks Aco). Good to see that some of the THM guys made it. The tabletop gaming was a nice break from the LAN games. Thanks to all the people who attended and those who helped during the setup/breakdown.

[s2i]Desolator
Petty Officer Second Class
Petty Officer Second Class

Post by [s2i]Desolator »

I hope your lan went as well as mine. The steam problem really sucked but we got passed it and played a lot of UT2k4.

butchski
Admiral
Admiral

Good Party.

Post by butchski »

Great party.....

-ski

Osiramon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Osiramon »

I've posted a zip file of pictures off of my website at:

http://www.srygley.us/~njlanparty/index.htm

Click to download the zip NJLPJANLAN.ZIP that has the pictures on it.

I have more pictures to send up but they are in camera and need to connect to it to move it.

Louis
Osiramon
A.K.A. CorpusDecrepid