WoW

This is the general information board. Please place any ideas for this site, our servers, or any thing else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

WoW

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Just setup my account and I am officially a newb in World of WarCraft. Any suggestion on Relm/Server and any guild suggestions would be appreciated.
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!

averyhawk
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Re: WoW

Post by averyhawk »

lord help you ....... hopefully you won't become addicted, I haven't played in so long I couldn't tell what servers to play on

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Re: WoW

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Heh thats what Murdock is worried about, gettin' hooked. Back in like '90 '91 I found NeverWinterNights GoldBox on AOL and get sucked in hard. I was droppin' 400 bucks a month spending like 8 to 10 hours a day playing, I was a Guild Master and a DM and it was a great time. It got me my job at CyberWarrior since the owner was a GM on NWN and we sort of new each other.

WoW is a great game, really well thought out but I started on a Normal Server and its not what I expected. I'm more of the role playing type, sort of staying in the character of the game and going in a party to do some raiding or quests. But its a bit of a mess in that respect, lots of kids talkin' smack and what not. So I'll need to find a "RPG" server instead of my "Normal" server.
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!