OMG!!

This is the general information board. Please place any ideas for this site, our servers, or any thing else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

OMG!!

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

I just got some ausome news and I need to share it with someone.

A really old friend(grammer school) of mine is an exec at Verizon Wireless and about a year or two ago he took me to the devils/rangers game at the garden. Computer Associates owns a box suite there and they provided the dinner and the drinks in the suite during the game.
It really is an amazing box, its right on center ice.

When The Police announced that they were going on tour I told him to bug the CA sales rep about tickets, my buddy wanted to go to..

10 minutes ago he called and told me he just scored 4 tickets from CA to go to the concert on Friday!
I'm pretty psyched cause its going to be the last concert tour for the Police, but my wife is the one who's gonna sh*t herself! She was a monster Police fan...

Anyone who wants a tour book or something, let me know!
Bleh, Signatures mean nothing to me!

averyhawk
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by averyhawk »

How about a Tickett :D :poke:

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Actually, for about 5 minutes, I had 2 extra tickets cause it ended up my buddy can't go. But then he gave them to one of his staff, someone from Verizon had to go if CA was giving them tickets. :roll:

averyhawk

Post by averyhawk »

So how was the concert????

Digger[NJLP]
Admiral
Admiral

Concert

Post by Digger[NJLP] »

Sorry up at the Cape for vacation and wasn't thinking about nothin'.

Concert was great, it was a classic Police concert. Large stage, three guys and really great music.
They were very tight and Sting's voice has only gotten better with age.

The box suite was amazing, but to be honest I would have much preferred floor seating. They boxes are at the top of the Garden so we were pretty far away.

I have some pics from my phone/camera but they are pretty horrible, I'll try and post later.

averyhawk

Post by averyhawk »

It has been way too long since the last police concert I attended, Early 80's at day on the green If memory serves..... then seeing sting in the late 80's and having him talk about getting flack for playing the police songs....

God how I miss those days